Yes, absolutely. That is mold. No doubt about it.
Also, yes, it is VERY possible that 90% or more of your health problems are a direct result of the mold in your house. Very possible.
First thing… Are you renting? If you are renting then get out right now today. Leave every single possible Belonging that you can behind\
If you own it, then you have to get serious about cleaning it up. In reality, you probably need to get professional mold remediation done. First thing is to identify ALL of the moisture sources and clean that up. Then you have to rip up all the carpeting throw it out. Rip out the molding, rip out the drywall, rip out anything and everything that is moldy and discard it.
At that point you have to see the extent to which the Mold has gone to. Is it in between the walls and in between the flooring? a professional mold remediated will get out a grinder and grind away the mold from anything that cant be thrown out, such as weight-bearing 4 x 4's and whatnot
Pages and Ads Suggested by Google