Dear Cure Zone Forum,
First, thank you to all who so generously post their valuable information and feedback to help others. It's because of you, that I finally figured out I had a parasite
issue. The doctor never sorted this one out.
I'm new to this and started Wormwood
mixture (Black Walnut Hull, Clove, Wormwood
), prior to that stepping up the garlic, lemon water, and green-plant based diet to loosen things up.
I've had horrible reaction to the die off, which has slightly subsided. Here are my questions:
1) I have things coming out of my skin that can't just be toxins. It appears to actually be parasites
coming through my clothing (dead). One such parasite
tried coming up my thumbnail and thumb was throbbing and chipped. My long sleeve black cotton shirt was black in the morning; it was filled of white fabric like substance and what appears to be lint, but lots of it, coming out of my skin.
2) I see black lines and spots on my hands, which I at first though was residue from a writing pen. When I saw them appear before my very eyes, I started freaking out. Some of the black stuff also rose to the surface coming out of my skin. When I cleaned bathroom with disinfectant wipes, it really came out of my skin and I also saw a red ring appear on my palm, which also disappeared same day.
3) I have long scratches and scrapes, along with indentations on my skin suggesting internal movement. I don't recall bumping into anything, falling down, or getting into an accident. I also had a skin opening on the palm of my hand (similar to a knife cut, but I don't recall cutting myself with anything) and a small similar opening on my finger. Are these parasites
trying to escape? What can be done about this?
4) I had some gooey stuff (similar to snail but not as firm) come out of my skin after an epson salt bath on my towel. What the heck is this? I feel like one big walking germ. Am I contagious to others?
5) The frightening stuff coming out of me is truly horrific. How long do I need to continue the cleanse and how do I know when I've conquered the parasites?
If anyone has any tips or suggestions on how best to get through this, would greatly appreciate.