I have been sick with mold since 2009, I had been living in a moldy room for years before I realized that it was the cause for many of my horrible symtpoms.
I have been out of this room, but still living at the same apartment, for more than 2.5 years now.
I have tried various supplements to help with the mold, and thus reducing my 150/300 liver enzymes. I know and I'm sure that mold has caused my high liver enzymes, since I have no viruses nor other liver problems.
I want to try and take Diflucan 150mg weekly for 2 months, and have a liver panel every week. What do you guys think????????
I live in Egypt, and most doctors here don't have a clue on how to treat mold.
I take milk thistle 250mg x4, and something called PENNEL. I also have copper poisoning, and for that I take Zinc, Molyb, Vitamin C, fish oil, selenium, Magnesium chelated.
Your advice is much appreciated, thanks everyone.
note: I have been to more than one doctor, hepatologists, and they said they have no knowledge of mold.