Tired and spacey... sounds like you have low oxygen...
It makes sense also because people with severe asthma commonly have low blood oxygen levels.
Have you had oxygen saturation checked?
If you feel tired or sleepy after meals, this means that your current body oxygenation is less than 20 seconds, while the norm is about 40 seconds.
You need to increase your brain and body-oxygen content up to 30 or more seconds so as to have much more energy and a clear mind 24/7.
Do you sleep well?
If you have sleep apnea, or shallow breathing then that could be the cause of your dizziness during the day after consuming anything.
Things that could help...
Increase your oxygen...
- Asthma is a common cause of low oxygen, try to fix any asthma issue you may still have. Maca can treat asthma (see quote below)
- Do some slow, calm and controlled breaths, both in and out through the nose. Do 10 deep breaths, 2-3 times per day.
- Malic acid (from apples) for energy and oxygen, it gives great burst of energy (not the type that burdens the adrenals).
- Molybdenum (a mineral) for more energy. (see Dr Cooter quote below)
- Liquid Chlorophyll to increase oxygen. People use this in high altitudes due to the lower oxygen levels at high altitude and it works.
- Getting any sleep issues fixed >>>high recommend!
Dr Cooter says about molybdenum:
Within days of taking 100 mcg of molybdenum three times a day, I could feel the poisons from candida garbage transforming themselves into heat and energy. Where I had experienced pain in my neck and shoulders, I felt warmth. A stiff back that felt like a wall of steel was transformed into copious sweat. My muscles relaxed and were pain free. At the same time, the person I was who found it difficult to get out of bed, became someone who needed 4 to 8 hours of sleep rather than 10 or 12.
The fatigue was translated into an open expanse of energy and possibility. An intellectual fog that had filled my head for years scattered itself the first day I took molybdenum. I had lived with an intellectual hangover for so long, I had no idea what it was like to experience full mental clarity.
With molybdenum, it was possible to transform poisons into energy.
ejgoodnet says about maca:
I am 49 years old and have had asthma since I was mid 20's.
I have been in emergency rooms, ambulances, and thought I had tried everything. My meds were Kenelog, Prednesone, Theo-Dur, Slo-Bid, proventil etv, etc. I was given Advair and was exstatic from the results. For 6 months it lasted and I could run miles, hike mountains with having to remember my inhaler. Then the Advair stopped working and only worked while I was using it. Then it was back to my inhaler twice a day.
I used countless naturals which brought me to Maca. I initially used Maca for hypertension, BUT IT HAS CURED MY ASTHMA NOW!! It took about two month for total help, but after about two weeks I could tell it was helping. I started with 1/4 tsp twice daily and worked up to 6 times. After two weeks I took a couple days of, then resumed. Now I maintain at 1/4 tsp 1 to 2 X per day.