Cure to Body Odor
1) Eat foods with one ingredient. Avoid packaged foods, fast, processed, sugar, or foods with lots of ingredients.
2) Get moving. Start exercising. Start somewhere: walking, yard work, cleaning, or going to the park. Just do something u enjoy...take your mind off Body Odor
3) Limit soap on your skin. It causes Body Odor
. Take a bath in white vinegar. For your bath, you will need water, white vinegar, and washcloth.
4) Fiber: it will keep things moving and prevent constipation.
Good sources of fiber: apples, beans, frosted mini wheats or try the ones without the icing or added sugar. Eat plenty of veggies. On a daily basis I eat: cucumbers, celery, tomatoes, spinach.
5) Extreme constipation: insert glycerin suppository into rectum as needed. Follow directions on container
Common misconceptions of body odor:
- I'm being punished
- Taking vitamins will cure body odor
- I'm dirty or don't take care of myself
****These misconception are not true
THE CAUSE OF BODY ODOR IS CONSTIPATION.
-Eating lots of fiber will relieve constipation
- Drink water and green tea
- Get moving
- God wants to see you happy
- Stop bad habits: no fast foods, no over eating, don't eat after 6 pm
- Taking lots of vitamins will cause body odor
I can be reached on curezone. I can be reached on WhatsApp: Jhlove. My mission is to help others get relief. I work full time as a nurse. I have had Body Odor since I was 18. The only thing that has worked for me is healthy eating, exercise, staying hydrated, stopping bad habits, and taking vinegar baths.