was a Phoney
1) Hulda Clark
claimed to have a masters degree in physiology from the University of Minnesota whereas the University says she only had a major in zoology and a minor in botany.
2) Clark said that the adult liver fluke (Faciolopsis buskii) stays stuck to our intestine, liver, uterus, thymus, pancreas, brain, or prostate. But the U.S. Centers for Disease Control states that Fasciolopsis buski is "found in Asia and the Indian subcontinent, especially in areas where humans raise pigs and consume freshwater plants." It is not a problem in the United States or other developed countries.
3) A civil case was filed by Esther and Jose Figueroa of New York City against Clark. Mrs. Figueroa, who had been medically diagnosed with breast cancer, sought treatment in September 1998. The court papers state that she was told:
-Dust from her apartment was responsible for her breast cancer.
-Returning to her apartment would place her at special risk to develop leukemia because of her blood type.
-She had asbestos, lead, and a lot of copper in her system.
-The Syncrometer detected a parasite
called "rabbit fluke" inside her breast.
-She also had E. coli, asbestos, and salmonella due to improper food sterilization.
-Several teeth should be removed and "cavitations" in her lower jaw should be scraped out.
Clark subsequently arranged for all of Mrs. Figueroa's front and molar teeth to be removed, prescribed more than 30 dietary and herbal supplements to be taken during a 12-week period, and badly burned her breast while administering treatment with a "Zapper" device. During the 3-month period of treatment, the tumor increased from 1.5 cm
to 14 cm
(5.5”). Despite this fact, Mrs. Figueroa was falsely told that she was getting better, that tests for "cancer markers" were negative, and that pain she was experiencing did not reflect persistence of her cancer.
4) Clarks book “The Cure for all Cancers” presents over 100 cases (in the back of the book) that supposedly back up her claims but when I read them I could not find even one that I thought could truly back up her claims.
is a site telling the story of how a persons mothers tumor grew 2.5 times the initial size while under Clarks care.
6) Even though Clark claimed to be able to cure cancer, on September 3 of 2009 Clark died of cancer. (multiple myeloma, a form of lymphoma in which malignant plasma cells become overabundant in the bone marrow.) The lying Clark Zapper sellers claim that her death certificate does not say "multiple myeloma" on it, but it does. Here's what it says: "Cause of Death: anemia, hypercalcemia. Other significant conditions contributing to death: multiple myeloma." (Multiple myeloma causes anemia and hypercalcemia) see her death certificate
7) There are a few other good sources proving that Hulda Clark
was either an outrageous scammer or just a crazy person. Check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDdLNNqIFJo