> AS IN MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE I THINK I HAD A STONE STUCK LAST NIGHT, IF SO, AND THIS HAPPENS AGAIN WOULD TAKING Epsom Salts
HELP? IF IT WOULD HOW MUCH HOW MANY TIMES?
For many people , Epsom Salts
help relieve attack pain.
All that you do when doing cleanse- flush, actualy may be helpful in reliving pain.
Most helpful was to cause diarrhea or to threw up.
Next practices, have been reported to help relieve pain:
- drinking 1 or more tbsp of Epsom Salts
with water, to realax bile ducts
- drinking 2 or more tbsp of epsom salts to cause diarrhea
- few glases of water, to rehydrate body
- castor oil packs
- warming up gallbladder area
- foot massage
- moxa therapy
- palm healing
- direct liver and gb massage, under rib cage
- drinking 2 tbsp of castor oil and causing diarrhea
- drinking few tbsp of olive oil
- taking lecithin with oil
- taking flax seed oil
- enema (any kind)
- drinking salty water and causing diarrhea - cleaning bowel
- full liver cleanse as described by Hulda Clark
(you do it when you have pain, you do not wait for 10pm to drink oil )
- antispasmatic meds
- medication against allergy
- pain killer
There is at least one person who actually managed to stop pain with either one or any combination of those mentioned above.
That is only proof that most attacks are intolerance reaction to something you have eaten,
that "that something" should go out from your body as soon as possible !!!!!
One more thing.
Flu is not necessarly a bad sign!!!!
Sometimes, if you try to stop flu or cold, you are actualy trying to prevent natural cleansing of the body.
Viruses and bacteria have an important job inside out body.
They help keep body clean. When there is too much of something bad inside body, they may overtake control, to do clean-up.
Actually, out immunity allow them to overtake, to prevent worst problems.
In your case, Flu was sign of liver dumping toxins out.
Then, toxins got reabsorbed by intestines, and you got flu.
It is actually very common after the flush.
Do not take it as a BAD SIGN!
Some people cure it with one more flush.
Other with fasting, or veg juices.