Be cautious about selenium. Selenium is toxic at moderate to high levels. You will start loosing your finger nails, hair and get very sick from it.
HIGHLIGHTS: People may be exposed to low levels of selenium daily through food and water. Selenium is a trace mineral needed in small amounts for good health, but exposure to much higher levels can result in neurological effects and brittle hair and deformed nails. Occupational inhalation exposure to selenium vapors may cause dizziness, fatigue, irritation of mucous membranes, and respiratory effects. This substance has been found in at least 508 of the 1,636 National Priorities List sites identified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
I myself got sick from Selenium. I tried it without reading up on it first. Got Jameson brand, 100mcg tablets. Felt like blood was rushing to my brain, very foggy.
I think more than 50mcg/day is bad for you. If anyone has the studies on which they base that selenium is good for you, please pass them on. I don't mean websites that say it is good for you, I mean the actual studies, posted on a website or pdf. I think it is a fad and a dangerous one at that.
>>> What dentist did you go to????????? Did you do the Vit C IV?
As for the rest of the stuff, I think you are doing too many diff things at once. Pic one and go with it. You liver can only push out so much toxin/day. very little at that. Taking more chelators will only cause a greater fluctuation of mercury in your blood. This will lead to re-distribution. You are not supposed to pull out more mercury from your cells than your liver can handle.