I've just found a holistic dentist where i live, and i've finally started getting my mercury removed. feels good to know i have 2 less. i still have seven bigguns' to go. i know you really shouldn't try to do any mercury/metal detoxing while you still have fillings. I looked into a product and it sounds great, but of course it says wait till ALL Amalgam
is out of your mouth. because it will actually pull the mercury from your mouth as well and make you ill/poisoned! ok...
so my question is, is there ANYthing to do to help mercury toxicity in the body? where does it get stored exactly? i would think liver. i just did a liver flush, and i'm doing another one in two weeks. not for mercury reasons, just for liver's sake. anyway, any tips or help would be appreciated greatly! thank you!