Sounds to me like:
You have electrolyte imbalances, and you need potassium. Always keep potassium pills and electrolytes enhanced water (Glaceau) at hand for emergencies to prevent a heart attack.
I don't think anyone can have you admitted to a hospital if you are legally of adult age.
Do drink enough water, yes buy electrolytes enhanced water or Pediasure.
Other tips to prevent a heart attack:
- stay away from caffeine and other stimulants
- stay aways from hydrogenated oils
- are you ingesting a lot of inorganic (table) salt (in drinks or soups for example) but not ingesting any potassium? Stop doing that, but do eat a healthy meala day containing natural potassium and sodium.
- Do you smoke?
- Indeed take a multivitamin or better, have healthy meals with fruits and vegetables to get real minerals and vitamins.
- Do you ever feel like you might pass out or get into a coma? Make sure your blood Sugar
isn't too low.
- consider fasting with green juices (from organic vegetables and greens and spirulina) OR a Master cleanse like someone mentioned. Buy a baking soda based tooth paste to remineralize your teeth during The Master Cleanse
to prevent enamel damage from the acidity of the lemon juice (I've had this).
- try to adapt to a 'raw food diet' (either vegan or non-vegan), to avoid and eliminate all irritants and addictive substances in processed foods and to become more in touch with your body's true needs as opposed to having addictive cravings. You will have to learn how to eat all over again and make the first step. Eat small meals of highly nutritious raw foods, and bless the food before, and know it will do good for you and keep you young an beautiful. I hope this helps.
Love and success to you!!