Here is some general advice From Dr. Christopher on Cayenne:
DR. CHRISTOPHER ON:
HEALING WITH CAYENNE
1. HEART ATTACKS: In 35 years of practice, and working with the people and teaching, I have never on house calls lost one heart attack patient and the reason is, whenever I go in--if they are still breathing--I pour down them a cup of cayenne tea (a teaspoon of cayenne in a cup of hot water, and within minutes they are up and around). This is one of the fastest acting aids we could ever give for the heart, because it feeds that heart immediately. Most hearts are suffering from malnutrition because of processed food we are eating, but here it gets a good powerful dose of real food and it's something that has brought people in time after time. This is something that everyone should know how great it is, because a heart attack can come to your friends or loved ones any time. And even yourself. The warm tea is faster working than tablets, capsules, cold tea, because the warm tea opens up the cell structure--makes it expand and accept the cayenne that much faster, and it goes directly to the heart, through the artery system, and feeds it in powerful food.
2. STERILIZE AND STOP BLEEDING: The old herbalists claimed that cayenne pepper (Capsicum or red pepper) should be poured directly into a fresh wound, to sterilize and stop the bleeding.
3. MENSTRUAL CRAMPS: If a young woman has menstrual problems, she can suspect that her female organs might not be in good condition. Although it should be needless to say, we should avoid drugs in managing our menstrual cramps. In order to treat the symptoms, some people favor red raspberry tea, peppermint tea, camomile tea, or catnip tea. You can take a capsule of cayenne with any of these to help warm the internal organs. If the cramps are really severe, you can use cayenne ointment externally on the abdomen to act as a counter- irritant, but be sure to cover the application with gauze, as it can stain your underthings.
5. TINCTURE OF CAYENNE: heals wounds, cuts through mucus, good for sore throats, and tonsillitis; milder solutions can be used in the nose, eyes, and ears for cleaning up microscopic "lounge lizards" in infections. Has been successfully used for resuscitation of newborn infants; a few drops administered orally. The best and safest stimulant known to man.
6. CAYENNE SALVE: It is excellent for stiff necks, sore muscles, headaches, pain, stiff joints, arthritis, etc. The salve ingredients are Olive Oil, African Birdpepper (Cayenne), Oil of Wintergreen, pure distilled mint crystals and beeswax.