There are lots of different effects from the 'die off' of the parasites. If your bowels aren't moving really well, the toxins emitted from the dying parasites
can be circulated thru your system and make you very ill.
Some will get an itchy rash for a few months. Some have head aches. Some just feel yucky for a while, but do improve as the critters are eliminated.
For some, an enema to clear the colon helps to get rid of the toxins quickly. Don't give up, you will soon be feeling better.
Hope this helps in your resolve to see this thru. Omie