Hmmm, while we wait for better suggestions,
I feel the cheapest thing for you to do now to control the parasites
in and around your face, is the following:
1. Pick up some Pineapple and Papaya raw fruit at your local grocers. Pineapple is $3.99 for one, and Papaya around $2.50
Cut up and rub the skin of either on your face- leave on for as long as you can stand it. Maybe 20 minutes. or longer.
(dont forget to also eat these after meals to help with your ph balance and immune system)
2. Get cotton swabs. Dip in hydrogen Peroxide,. Use to clean out your ears of any ear wax and mucous. Also your nasal area too.
3. Witch Hazel dabbed on a cotton ball is a good astringent for oily areas.
4. Get an aloe plant and break off the leaves-- use as a skin ointment. Way better than aloe sold commercially.
5. Eat a clove of garlic a day-- this will greatly purge you of parasites. Pin worms hate garlic, for example.
You may even want to squish a garlic clove and rub on infected areas on your face. It may kill the worms on spot!