I'm 22. I have severe mercury, palladium, arsenic, copper poisoning. I have a range of horrible symptoms including terrible edema as an allergic reaction to most foods.
I would have to advise you to be very careful about how you get the metals out of you. I do not have an Amalgams
and I do not know where the metals came from. This is unusual. I assume you have amalgams?
My best advise would be to go to The Paracelsus Clinic in Lustmuhle Switzerland for any dental work you need done. They are world experts on this.
If you don't have any amalgams, it would still be worth going there. However, if you don't have the funds I can tell you what they told me to do. Unfortunately, I am hyper sensitive to treatments so I am doing things very slowly.
First of all I would a liver, kidney and Bowel Cleanse
and juice fast.
Buy an infra red sauna.
Take NDF, made by Timothy Ray.
Take something called Efficient Microbes.
If possible get some Vit C, glutathione, magnesium, selenium IVs.
Some people are able to get the metals out really easily without side effects. I get horrific headaches, so please take things very slowly until you know how you are reacting. Remember you are moving metals out of stored tissue into your blood and this can be dangerous.
Please email me if you want to.