This is called die off; It is from all the dead parasite
toxins. Most people experience this. I just went through it my self. It lasted a month...
Also, you just had your teeth touched and disturbed. I am sure this caused some seepage of murcury, or the streptococcus bacteria ( I think this is the one) that hid in and under the teeth. It is hard to tell which one is causing the depression.
I would soak in a hot tub of 4 cups of Epsom Salt
for 20 minutes
Also, do the Water Cure
and enemas should rehydrate you while helping to clean out the toxins.