The real problem that by the time your body starts smelling, it's already extremely toxic. That's usually because you've had a lifetime of foods with pesticides, preservatives
, processed foods and foods that are hard on your body like dairy. Medications also play a huge roll in what causes smelly odor, if not a much larger roll than bad foods.
The last poster was right by stating if you were to cut out meat, dairy would continue to be a big problem for you because it comes from an animal. Protein builds up in people with weak immune systems and some veggies & nuts have lots of protein. But more importantly, under normal circumstances, you would be able to handle food like this this that are hard to digest, but once your body has been broken down to such an extent, the Standard American Diet will be too much for you. I cut out everything the last poster said to cut out for over a year and I still smelled. Not to metnion the diet I was on for years before where I ate only fresh foods including meat & dairy. If you've made it to the point where you smell, diet just is not enough, plain and simple. It isn't true that if you cut out all these foods, you will be cured. The advice is good, but leads people to believe that cutting out a few different foods will be their answer. Then people follow that advice and are dissapointed, not to mention they are still humaliated on a daily basis by nasty odor while they are spinning their wheels on the diet.
When the liver is abused by medications and bad food, many bad things are released into your body and the rest of your body eventually suffers the same fate(look up the Liver Flush
Forum in Cure Zone). Then what happens is the white blood cells that lay beneath your skin become toxic after years of abuse with bad food and/or medications & a weak liver that could not keep the toxins away. Also your lymph nodes run around cleaning white blood cells that are protecting the body and ridding the body of bad bacteria and toxins. When they become over-taxed, the white blood cells are left open for attack by what you put into your body. Slowly over the years toxins build enough to create cottage cheese on your body. That's not my point, but I want you to know just how much toxins are under there.
Cottage cheese is not fat, it is toxic build up in the white blood cells clustered just beneath the skin. Why do many people get cottage cheese on their body and don't smell? Probably because the liver and/or digestive system are working well enough that they don't show symptoms, but the toxins still build slowly over many years. Everyone alive has toxins building up on these cells. It starts when you mommy opens the first can of forumula for your bottle or opens a can of baby food and puts the first bite into your mouth.
So after you've cut out medication, meat and gone vegetarian, your body is still a mess from before. Your liver is weak along with your digestive system and your white blood cells are covered in toxins and it's seeping through your skin. Dieting is not enough. That's what's important to remember. Now you have to do things to help yourself. That's where doing liver flushes, colonics
and taking coconut oil or Sun Chlorella come in. The Sun Chlorella is an algae. If Algae can keep the entire ocean clean, imagine what it can do when it gets into your body. It immediately begins working helping your liver and white blood cells by cleaning out the toxins. The stuff is amazing. I've heard coconut oil is just as great, but don't take both at once because it will clean you out too fast, causing unpleasant die off.