Okay - I am building up my mettle to begin on Sunday. I'm on a Watermelon
juice fast to kind of clear out the tum and the bowels before I start the laxative tea, as I don't want any blow outs on Day 1.
My plan is to do the Ultimate Cleanse - the lemonade, B&P shakes and the paragone. My goal is to make it through July 20, as I have a business trip to Vegas on the 25th, and don't think I'd make it through Vegas on a Lemonade Diet
in that heat and with all the obligations I have.
Before I start, I have some questions. I read this archive and perused some of the others, but haven't found answers, so I figure I'd ask.
1. Can I start all 3 programs on the same day? (I.e., Day 1) or do I need to introduce them into my plan?
2. I read that you ought not mix the B&P shakes with a metal spoon. What is the cause for this? What should I mix them with? Is a plastic spoon okay, or do I need a wooden stick? Should I mix this in a ceramic/glass cup only? Are there other restrictions?
3. What is the maximum amount of the B&P that I can take during a day? How will I know my tolerance? I see Tracey says she takes 4 per day - is that the recommended dosage?
4. Must I complete all three of these programs before I investigate the liver cleanse?
5. Can anyone provide me with a sample plan for ingesting all of these things? I've looked and looked, but can't find where anyone provides a schedule. I'm looking for something like this:
B&P Shake: 6am, 11am, 3pm, 8pm
Lemonade: 2 qts throughout the day as needed
ParaGone: 9am, 12pm, 5pm,
Saltwater Baths: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday 5am
Senna Tea: 9pm nightly
Basically, I just need to get an idea what combines well, what shouldn't be taken with other things.
6. What are the side effects? I understand that there may be weakness or headaches or body aches the first few days due to toxicity. I also know of the stomach cramping with the tea. Anything else?
7. What is the grey slimy salt that people are mentioning? All the Sea Salt
I've seen is white and looks like regular table salt
. Is there something I'm missing?
I am a raw vegan, so I'm not sure how much poo will come from deep in my bowels. I'm looking for ropes, twigs, branches, thorns, puff balls, nuggets and pikachu. (laugh) I am afraid of parasites, but damned if I want them nasty little things in my body. I'm curious about the results - and thankful to this forum for support!
Wish me luck - and thanks in advance for the answers to these burning questions.