Maybe HCL between meals only makes sense while dealing with parasite
infections that happen to be the type that are killed with acids. (some are, some arent). But to continue to use HCL between meals after the parasite
is gone would not make sense, because the small intestine in a healthy person is alkaline, not acid like the stomach and colon.
Taking HCL with meals would serve a purpose in helping to break down the food, so that the remaining broken down food doesn't cause problems as it travels further down into the intestines (it is broken down, so thus less likely to cause problems down there).
Taking HCL between meals ends up dumping acid into the intestines unbuffered by food, which I suppose would be a good thing only if trying to kill a parasite
that is sensitivie to acids (and then stop this protocol).