Without knowing more about your daughter's health prior to doing a parasite
cleanse it is difficult to do much more than guess. My guess would be that the pain could be pressure from her gallbladder/liver. Killing off parasites
can congest your organs of elimination, liver/gallbladder, kidneys. I can recommend you asking in the Ask Curezone forum but if this were my problem, I would be moving on to a Liver Flush
after doing a parasite
cleanse and then if the kidneys are involved, drinking a Watermelon
would be a good preliminary flush. Not knowing her diet or previous cleansing experiences, this is only a guess.
I hope she feels better soon~~!