"An amazing thing occurred! It was conveyed to me that I'd lost my sense of power. Yes, power. This gland is located at the Power center of the body...or so I've been led to understand... the Throat chakra...where we voice our power. At the age of 54, I feel that so much has shifted as a result of being a woman at this age. I 'know' it's societal programming, yet it has been drummed into my head that as a woman loses her youth, ergo, her power."
That makes you a very sensitive person!
Emotional/mental aspects of poor functioning thyroid gland are about giving up on yourself and feeling hopelessly stiffled. Also feeling some sort of humiliation because you feel you never get to do what you want to do. Also, there's a sense that you're at the back of the queue and you're not going to get your turn.
This is what you can do to change the energetic flow:
1. You move beyond your old limitations by creating a new set of beliefs with new rules that wholly support YOU. Write them down - what do the rules need to be in order for you to feel your power again? what new beliefs must you have?
2. Hold your hand over the thyroid regularly, speak to it, tell it how much you LOVE it. Ask it to heal, because love heals.
3. Tell your thyroid gland you totally forgive it for what has happenend, plus ask it for forgiveness for all the negative thoughts you have had because of it. Tell it you are ready to start again.
4. While you hold your hand over your thyroid, close your eyes and imagine healing golden light being emanated through your hand to your thyroid area.
5. And every day, speak to it, like you already know how to. Ask it, "what can I do to serve YOU today?" and obey - for your mind and body already knows the answer, you only need pose the question and listen.
Bless you on your healing journey!