Important Message Please Read
I happen to practice the use of what is called "The Secret" and I can tell you it has not only changed my life dramatically, it has changed the life of my spouse and our friends who are also using it.
More joy, love, sex, money, happiness.
My children use it in ways I could never of even imagined. They are doing things that I never dreamed of as a kid.
The key to using the Law of Attraction, is to realize that it is not your conscious mind that is creating your daily life. It is your SUB-councious mind. Like an iceberg, only 20% of your mind is above the surface. The other 80% is laying underneath, and awaiting your programming. Most people let their subconscious mind be programmed by society, friends, corporations, advertising, government, etc. Most people never take the time to deprogram from their subconscious all the things that limit them, and put forth the effort to program the subconscious mind with all that things they truly desire.
Sure, you can use your conscious mind to create specific events and things. I've created something out of thin air, but it took me 2 months to do it. I'll never forget how something I was thinking about and feeling about with daily visualizations first thing every morning, just appeared before me one day. It's something I still own today, so the proof is in the results.
But it didn't make my life wonderful until I programmed my subconscious mind.