Hello - No, taking parasite killing herbs or prescription parasite meds for month after month will cause them to become resistant to the very thing that once killed them. This is the same thing that happens when anti-biotics are misused or overused - "super bugs" are created that no known anti-biotic can kill.
Parasites are like roaches in their ability to adapt to extreme conditions for survival. Feeding parasites (or roaches) a little poison all the time is dangerous - they develop immunity to it. The best plan of attack, in my opinion, is to parasite cleanse for 30 days - stop for 90 days - then parasite cleanse again for 30 days. This cycle is safe and can be done for years on end without causing resistance.