...because I know the answer (or where to FIND the answer) to that question, too :)
Here's your answer:
LIVER/GALLBLADDER & ANTI- parasite
1. Follow the Cayenne Tincture Method above and make a Tincture, using the following Proportions and Herbs: 8 parts - Milk Thistle Seed, and 1 part each - Dandelion Root and Leaf, Oregon Grape Root, Gentian Root, Wormwood
Leaf and Flower, Black-Walnut
Hulls, Ginger Root, Garlic Bulb and Sweet Fennel Seed.
2. Take 2 Dropperfuls (70 drops) 4-5 times daily for 1 week.
NOTE: MOST EFFECTIVE, if used in conjunction with the DETOX 17-HERB TEA in the FIVE DAY LIVER/GALL BLADDER FLUSH PROGRAM.
LIVER/GALLBLADDER DETOX 17 - HERB TEA:
1. Take EQUAL amounts of Roasted Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Pau D'Arco Inner Bark, Cinnamon Bark, Cardamon Seed, Licorice Root, Carob Pods, Sassafras Root Bark, Fennel Seed, Juniper Berries, Ginger Root, Clove Buds, Black Peppercorns, Uva Ursi Leaves, Horsetail Herb, Orange Peel, and Parsley Root.
2. Mix these Ingredients together.
3. Make an Herbal Tea and allowing it to STEEP for 5 minutes.
NOTE: MOST EFFECTIVE, if used in conjunction with the Liver/Gallbladder and Anti- parasite
Tonic in the FIVE DAY LIVER/GALL BLADDER FLUSH PROGRAM.
4. Drink 2 cups of the Tea consumed 15 minutes, after doing your Liver/GallBladder Flush Drink. It can also be drunk at ANY other time as MANY Cups as desired.
NOTE: CLICK HERE for MORE Information about Dosage.
It came from this page:
The main "directory" page is here:
I'm off to 'shut down' and go to nitey-nite, so I probably won't be around to answer any more tonight.