About a year ago I did the parasite cleanse. After one day I started to get the flu symptoms, which I'm assuming were from the die off effect. It got severe enough that I discontinued after the second day.
Immediately following I had a lower back pain and TMJ that's lasted ever since.
Seems like the die off left toxins in my body that might be causeing the continued pain.
My question is this: if I'm correct, is there a way to get rid of these toxins in a way that's mild enough to not give me flu symptoms again? I must be very sensitive since I only did the parasite cleanse for 2 days and was out for a month.
The advice other users gave you about Zapping and doing Clark's protocol is sound. I'd add a MMS protocol with DMSO locally at the site of the infestation and orally. Its advantage is that you can gradually adjust the dosage so you won't get an Herxheimer reaction.
In MMSWiki you will find more information about the correct protocol for parasites.
For your TMJ symptoms you can read this article about acupuncture for TMJ It is a guide that teaches you how to do acupressure or electroacupuncture at home to relief your symptoms and quotes a medical study that confirmed a >90% relief of symptoms in their test patients.
forum viewed 537,982 times
topics per page limited to: 5
average number of messages per page: 19
Copyright 1999 - 2022 curezone.com