A PLAN of How to eat Healther for a BETTER HEALTH (!)..
Hello Forum :)...
Here is something to Share with all of you..
A PLAN of How to eat Healther for a BETTER HEALTH (!)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A few Important Links to look at before the Main Information..
- For Those who are Already in a (Quite) Bad state of Health
– Do Not Use your Stomach as a Trash Can!
– Leaky Gut (A Very Important Read!)
– Rules of Right Combining of Food (!)
Here are Simple RULES of Healthy Eating (in brackets will be given timing of how long the liquid/food will remain in your stomach before you can have other foods)..
- There is a LOT of Information flashing in front of your eyes about health benefits of this or that vegetable or fruit. I will tell you the SECRET. The MAJORITY of Mother Nature creatures are Great for you and each and every Fruit, Vegetable, Green, Nut (and so on) have NUMERIOUS/Many Health advantages for Humans (!). And there is only One DIET (I call it Plant based Eating) which will HEAL the MAJORITY of Health issues a human has (some exceptions do take place but there are not much of them. Just check it out with your doc to be on a safe side). Less Junk and MORE Healthy foods (on which a human did not influence much if any before selling to you). So DO read 4 links I started this post with (!) and just copy somewhere at your computer (or even coping it by handwriting) all this Vital Information I am about to provide you with and just MEMORISE it… Seriously, DO so.
So what’s Next..
- Chew your food Very Well by mixing it will with saliva in your mouth (even liquid one). This way you will Help you body to Save LOADS of energy to digest it. If you pay attention to Right Combining of Food Rules then it will be even BETTER coz this way body will Save ANORMOUS amount of Energy and also DETOX and HEALING will be Much Quicker (see the link above).
- Water and other Liquids should be consumed BEFORE meals and (I suppose) 3 hours after them. If we drink With meals then Digestive juices are Diluted thus making digestion Not 100%. It Weakens Digestive system and doesn't allow Nutrients to be Assimilated by body Properly. Warm water (or room temperature one) should be drunk 15-20 min BEFORE meals. A few sips of water are allowed during meals. Try to avoid drinking Cold water - collapses stomach for a few minutes (!).
- Try to drink at least 2 L of water a day and then According To Thirst (fresh juices are included in that amount of liquid).
- Eat LESS spicy food in order to feel LESS thirsty during meals.
- Drink Fruit juices in the morning (!). Fresh Vegetable juices could be drunk throughout a day - Ideally 30-40 min Before meals.
UPON WAIKNG UP (a few options)..
- a Big glass of Warm water with some juice of lemon - good for Liver (15-20 min) or just water
- Coconut water (20 min)
- Fresh juice/smoothie (with No sugar) - 30-40 min before breakfast
BREAKFAST (different options)..
- Fruits/ berries (2-2.5 hours at least Before lunch). Try NOT to mix fruits and berries with other foods to Avoid GASSY state (foods gets Rotten inside). Try to eat melon/water melon Separately from other fruits and berries.
- Sesame Seed Milk (Til seed milk). If you add to it some fresh pieces of veggies and greens before Blendering, it will be just one of the Perfect Breakfasts which will be PACKED with loads of Calcium, Vitamins and Minerals (!). You can go for other Nut milks too (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds..). A Blender/Mixer will be needed.
- Raw Avocado (Makhanphal), Banana, Green soup.. Very Healthy, Good for liver. Healthy fats (make sure you eat Less fats that day when you eat Avocado). I will provide with this recipe in 3-4 hours today.
- Oats and Avocado (Makhanphal) plus Raw salad. After oats cooked and Cooled down a bit, add avocado and mix it all in a food processor. Very Yummy and Satisfying!
LUNCH and DINNER..
- (!) If you are Not into Raw salads then start ADDing them to you meals gradually but Surely by Increasing its amounts. Give yourself TIME to ADJUST to it. Remember - It is NOT a Race (!). Raw salads will provide your body with FIBER which also will elp to Prevent Constipation. Eating Raw veggies with your Meals also help you to feel LESS Thirsty (you won't desire much water during meals) coz Salads are MOIST.
- Ideal option is 50% raw salads and 50% Cooked food. You can have More Raw salads in greens on your plate if you want to.
- Invest in a STEAMER to cook your vegetables. Healthy choice.
- If you eat OILY food - Add RAW CABBGE to your meals. It will Help your stomach to produce More digestive juices and it will 'absorb' extra oil by making digestion Easier for stomach (!).
- AVOID Refined oils and Margarine. They are Very BAD for your Heart, Liver and other body systems (!!).
- List of Bad and GOOD fats
- Either cook on Coconut oil (at low temperatures) or add Oils After food is cooked and Cooled down a bit. Add RAW/virgin/Not refined oils. ONLY Coconut oil is resistant to heat.
- Meat in very moderations (1-2-3 times a week Max), milk Only Raw in very moderations (homogenized and pasteurized one NOT good for you)
- Try to eat ONE Protein per meal or CARB per meal (read rules of Food combining above).
- Pay attention about Alkalizing and Acid forming foods - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=234288740073669&set=a.229203987248811...
- Simple combinations for lunch and dinner are (for those who wants to pay attention of Right Combining of Food Rules):
Protein + vegetables (raw and cooked) - No oil
Carb + Vegetables (raw and cooked) - Not refined oil added after cooking
Hope it Helps.. :)