CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: stroke

Views: 771
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,002,145

Re: stroke

Hi. I understand your dilemma. I had multiple small strokes after an auto accident which resulted in autonomic difficulties in regulating blood pressure and temperature etc...

One of the things that helped me was hyperbaric oxygen. There are centers all over the us but they do not take insurance since treating for off label diagnosis like stroke is not covered by insurance. I have found california to be more reasonable than some states than others. There is a hyperbaric facility in Canada that specializes in stroke called abilitycamp.com. I recommend it highly.

I would recommend eliminate salt from your diet and as much refined food as possible. Add Magnesium which will help to lower blood pressure at least twice a day. Also monitor your blood pressure daily to see the effectiveness of the measures you take.

You need to know why your cholesterol is high. If you have genetic defect you may have to stay on the drug. If it is diet related, then you change your diet, utilize vitamins etc and it can change. I am living proof of it. You can always lower it through lifestyle modification. Coffee can also be significant in raising your bp.

I would recommend Dr. Fuhrman's books eat to live and fasting for health? Go to DrFuhrman.com also Dr. Goldhammer? at healthpromoting.com, they run a fasting clinic which could helpe in these areas. If you choose not utilize their services , their websites offer book recommendation and articles and testimonials to a new improved life following it.

I believe you can make a difference, but you may need to go slow so as not overwhelm yourself. Some of these changes take time for the body to heal. I do not know the extent of your injuries and everybody is different but these measures will help in general. Hyperbaric helped me immensely.

Good luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)