CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
Bythc Views: 15,205
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 987,703

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Sunwitch, thanks for the kind words. Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time of it. The netherlands, climate must not matter, I thought this was maybe a warm weather thing, guess not. What are you doing to combat the fatigue? I think these totally deplete one's vitimins, I have to take alot of extra B vitimins. B12, B2, seem most important. I've used gentian violet on my rabbit. This rabbit is a free range rabbit, he looks like your avatar only all while. This summer he comes down with this skin problem, and I could tell he didn't feel well from it(just like me). Mind you I havn't been able to pick up or pet this rabbit for a least 4 years, he is around 6, so he didn't get it from me. I had a hard time getting the gentian violet on every spot, he was a part purple rabbit for awhile. Even though he was not treated the best he is totally well. You may want to try this on your cat, I would think if it was safe for a rabbit it would be okay for a cat. I remember when they would put it babies' mouthes to kill thrush. I have used it a great deal on my skin with good results. If you have any tips please post. Also I use Iodine and lots of herbs. Vitimin C and salt have helped alot.
Quatum healing energy your way

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)