CureZone   Log On   Join
Viewing our blood...

Dave Views: 1,917
Published: 20 years ago

Viewing our blood...

I was a very sick fellow. I am recovering since I discovered a ginseng that is very powerful. I now do health seminars to teach about it and I do a demonstration to show how it affects our cells.

This procedure is called Live Blood Microscopy and a qualified, licensed technician performs the procedure. It is a very useful tool for evaluating your current nutritional lifestyle. In the case of my ginseng here's how it shows the way it affects the blood cells.

The Live Blood Microscopy demonstration is accomplished by placing a small droplet of blood from the finger onto a slide which is then placed under the lenses of a high powered (1000X) microscope set up with a video camera to record your blood cells on video tape. With your own eyes you can view your own blood condition. We select subject volunteers from the audience to do this demonstration. The only qualification is that the subject isn't presently taking our ginseng.

After recording the subjects initial blood condition, we feed them about 1/2 a gram of our pure Panax Ginseng Powder. At the end of the seminar, about 40 minutes later we repeat the process of taking and viewing a drop of their blood.

In every incident that we have seen, the subjects’ initial test shows a rouleau condition. The term rouleau is used to describe the tendency of red blood cells to aggregate and form long rows like a roll of coins. Since rouleau formation has been found to take place in human blood, it has been subject to intensive study for many years. Although rouleau formation sometimes occurs in normal healthy patients, it does play a role in the pathogenesis of some diseases and also serves as an indicator of other disease states. Inflammation, dehydration and poor liver and digestive function can contribute to rouleau. A significant complication from rouleau is reduced oxygenation of the blood, and therefore, the tissues. This contributes to fatigue, acidosis, and poor cellular function.

When the sample taken 40 minutes after eating the ginseng is taken, we see a noticeable change. The red cells are approximately the same size - symmetrical, round, and no longer clumped together. This change occurs when the cells are being properly oxygenated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (2)