CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: #77290 - thank you

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ĒincurableĒ pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
  Views: 5,418
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,004,533

Re: #77290 - thank you

You're right harleygyrl, I'll take full responsibility for my badmouthing of the women. I appologize. All I was trying to say is its not ALWAYS the mans fault. There ARE women out there that purposefully use men. I've been a victim of that several times. Looks like I fell for it again this time too that's all. My fault. I should know better.

I take full responsibility for all the failed relationships I've had with women. The failure of all of them was and is entirely my fault. I either didn't know enough to see I was being used in the first place or was too nice to them and didn't stand up for myself, or a thousand other reasons. But, either way I take full responsibility for it. It's ALL my fault.

Seems to me that women are very near approching perfection and men continue to be insuficiently equipped to be a success at any type of interpersonal relationship with them. So it is indeed our fault. Always has been, always will be.

Of course there are a few good relaitonships but I bet it's because the women has found it in her heart to tolerate the man.

Anyway, I'm familar with all you suggest in your post. "Self Matters"? mostly a bunch of rationalizations to put the mighty ego on a pedastal. I am very good at protecting myself from the evil entities in society but when it comes to one on one with people, Nawwww, I'll always give them the benefit of the doubt. If someone chooses to use me or take advantage of me it IS their problem not mine. They just don't understand yet. Hopefully they will someday. Well, I know for sure they will someday.

And maybe we do deserve each other. She's had a very sheltered life, never traveling outside her home state, while I have been all over the world several times.

So I will stop my ranting about the frustrations I have of dealing with women. I will accept fully that is entirely my fault and simply carry on.

But, I think if I do get single again that'll be it for the women this lifetime.

Life's supposed to be fun not beset with unresolvable problems that are entirely my fault to begin with.

I appologize if I have offended the women of the world. Please forgive me, I'm just a man.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (2)