CureZone   Log On   Join
Re-tracing

cocoalover Views: 17,395
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,005,606

Re-tracing

Also, lately I've realized that I am following routines that I was into 2 years ago right when the candida exploded due to the Antibiotics . Today, I realized that the music I was listening to (Tori Amos' From The Choirgirl Hotel), the Acne that has popped up around my lips, my thinking process, and also, I was really obsessed today with the fact that I did a hard drug 2 years ago that I thought gave me brain damage. Telling you this may not seem like a big deal, but I haven't listened to Tori Amos since summer 2005, nor have I gotten these mouth pimples in 2 years, or have I even thought about that drug usage from summer 2005. It feels like I'm retracing backwards and I'm subconsciously following the life I was living when I first started getting sick! It's really odd! I presume it's a good thing though, so I'm living it up!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

8.672 sec, (1)