I'm experiencing exactly these symptoms and have been for a long time. For me it's caused by a mixture of candida and mercury poisoning from my Amalgams (fillings). Get checked out for the mercury poisoning; it's very closely connected to candida.
I recently moved from a shitty little flat to a beautiful bungalow up very high in fresh air and with clean water, beautiful scenery etc, paradise. Trouble is it's not real to me! I sometimes touch the walls to try to get through to myself that this actually is happening, I really do live here but it's just a dream to me. It's like existing in the twighlight zone as I'm sure you know.
I want you to know that you're not alone and my advice is be brave and strong, it's not going to kill you, keep battling away at the candida and when you feel horrible remind yourself it's only die off and a good sign! You WILL overcome this and get well and being positive is the most important requirement.