CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Derealization/Depersonalization/Altered Perception

Views: 17,278
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,005,504

Re: Derealization/Depersonalization/Altered Perception

I'm experiencing exactly these symptoms and have been for a long time. For me it's caused by a mixture of candida and mercury poisoning from my Amalgams (fillings). Get checked out for the mercury poisoning; it's very closely connected to candida.

I recently moved from a shitty little flat to a beautiful bungalow up very high in fresh air and with clean water, beautiful scenery etc, paradise. Trouble is it's not real to me! I sometimes touch the walls to try to get through to myself that this actually is happening, I really do live here but it's just a dream to me. It's like existing in the twighlight zone as I'm sure you know.

I want you to know that you're not alone and my advice is be brave and strong, it's not going to kill you, keep battling away at the candida and when you feel horrible remind yourself it's only die off and a good sign! You WILL overcome this and get well and being positive is the most important requirement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.813 sec, (1)