CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: soiling 8 year old

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
sickntiredofit Views: 2,825
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,006,732

Re: soiling 8 year old

My ex-husband, whom I grew up with, started to soil himself when he was around 10 years old until he was almost 12. My son, who did not grow up with his father, has a nearly identical emotional makeup and soiled himself until he was almost 5 years old. He has been diagnosed with OCD, ADD, and Bi-polar disorder. (I can testify to the bi-polar, as I am treated for it and have had it most of my life, as did my mother, grandmother, and a couple of great aunts.)We also have always had problems getting him to do his work, not to menetion 'tantrums' (more like emotional breakdowns), Depression (starting at age 8), and rage. When I asked his psychiatrist if it could be Asperger's syndrome, she said that all of these conditions are now looked at as a spectrum disorder, meaning that they all stem from the same common condition and what you're diagnosed with depends on the severity of the symptoms. For what it's worth, my son also gets a tremendous amount of love from us (my husband adopted him young, so he does have a loving father also) not to mention stability in home, school, spirituality, and friends. It's just something he was born with, genetic. Some things, unfortunately, come with birth or trauma shortly thereafter. I'm not saying you can't treat him naturally, but I would highly recommend getting a professional diagnosis before you do. If he has some sort of disorder (I don't know his history like I know my son's, obviously) he may benefit from seeing a therapist who specializes in that disorder. My son has come a long way since we found him a wonderful therapist a couple of years ago. Not only has she taught him to deal with what's going on in his head, she's helped me to deal with situations so that they aren't exacerbated by being mishandled. I can tell you this, discipline has nothing to do with a problem like this. It will only cause further problems as it is something that he mentally and emotionally doesn't have the tools to handle. I hope this helps a little.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.594 sec, (1)