CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

zyxw Views: 15,429
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 986,844

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hi Anna,

My skin is still great however I seem to have a tiny 'crystal?' that comes out of every pore of my skin. It doesn't hurt or distress me the way the 'sand grits' did...

My skin is calm and I am still functioning well but I never get to sleep before 2.30am and am up for a full on day at 6.30 every morning. Last Friday was the end of term. I felt ok on Saturday morning but by Saturday afternoon I was in the throws of a mega vomiting migraine which lasted for just over 72 hours. I was in bed on on the bathroom floor for most of the time. I must just be so pumped all the time that when I can rest my body just gets flooded with the 'coping' chemicals and they overpower me.

I am on holidays at the moment and today I woke up feeling ok. I've been looking at the 'Master Cleanse' on utube and just started my first salt water flush which 'worked quickly'....I'll see if I can do this for a while as I really think I am still full of 'all sorts of critters'.... I've also been taking 'wormwood tea' from the health shop.

My hair still 'dances'...it's quite creepy. Lots of it has been falling out lately and when I pick up one of the hairs and lay it over my finger (not hold it)... it takes on a 'mind of its own and dances'....bizaar!!!!

Some of the latest Morgellons postings on utube have been quite startling (so I've stopped watching for the time being and concentrated on the 'Master Cleanse' ones. Hope I do well .... wish me luck!

I've also been checking out a guy called David Wolfe on utube...I like what he has to say...

Keep up with the salt...it's what's been helping me I'm sure...

Hope you have a great day Anna

Cheers
Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (1)