I didn't make the statement that all electricity is harmful. I don't equate earth energy/healing/electricty/electromagnetic frequencies/ with a zapper in any way. They are not comparable. Our bodies are meant to run on earth 'electricty' as you put it. Our bodies are not built to handle high voltage electricity.
We are indeed bombarded by electromagnetic waves, such as cell phones, watches, satellite transmissions, etc. But, we cannot help this, we have no control over it. It is not the same thing at all as willingly plugging a 9 volt electric device into your body and letting it rip.