CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Meet Cupid With A Sledgehammer

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ĒincurableĒ pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
AHarleyGyrl Views: 5,627
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,007,312

Re: Meet Cupid With A Sledgehammer

Yes, Alikat, we are on the same page and I, like you, am trying to help the best I can.  Sometimes the reality is not always easy to take, or to write.  I don't have much problem with him seeing if his lost love is available and interested.  The problem I have is I don't think he has the skills to "get the girl" and he probably doesn't even know where to begin.  That is why I recommended the Joe Land CD Gaining Confidence with the Opposite Sex; Patti Novak Confessions of a Matchmaker tips on her website and watching her show;   the Dr. Phil Books Self Matters and Life Strategies and Ellen Kreidman's relationship programs.  Beyond that, I would recommend Tony Robbins, many of his programs are good. 

There's fear, and then there is fear itself.  I am not equipped to help him with the latter beyond recommending good programs and/or a Psychologist. 

AVOIDANCE 

Torrie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.359 sec, (2)