CureZone   Log On   Join
Dry fast

ikota Views: 38,528
Published: 14 years ago

Dry fast

Very interesting experiments with dry fasting (no water and no food) are being conducted in Russia. Apparently ketosis speeds up to 2 or 3 times comparing to water fasting, so that one day of dry fast equals 3 days of fasting with water. So a 10 day dry fast is comparable to 30 day water fast. 2 forms of dry fasting are practised - the "severe" one where all contact with water is eliminated, which implies no bathing, no washing of hands, no rinsing of the mouth, no enemas and a "mild" one where one can bathe and rinse the mouth but still no enema is allowed. The "cascading" fast where dry fast is intermingled with Water Fast is extremely effective and purported to even cure cancer. Important prior to dry fast to cleanse the digestive tract with enemas and the liver with some liver flushes. I just got done reading a diary of a Russian doctor who tried this fast on herself. She went 11 days. I'm curious if anyone heard of this form of fasting. I've gone without water/food today and noticed that it's much easier then fasting with water. I'm usually really hungry the 1st day of the Water Fast which didn't happen at all today. I wasn't hungry or thirsty, at the end of the day I felt waves of heat surge through my body. Apparently it's a common occurence on a dry fast, a sort of internal fire makes one feel extremely hot at times and it's not uncommon for the body temperature to stay slightly elevated. I'm willing to go all the way and try this fast on myself, if anyone wants to join me or get more info on this type of fast I'll be happy to oblige.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)