1. I only put the troll alert up because that is what Spirit told me to do in those situations.
2. I do not send people to Morales and have not for many months. My website has not been up for months, either. When I quit, I took it down.
3. I have received $2,000 for Morales in the last 2 years. I only sent people to get well, money was not an issue, as Morales quit paying me correctly 3 1/2 years ago.
4. I never knew about any drug use by Morales in his office. I found out after I quit that he did it in the late 90's when he was with Hal Huggins at an office in Puerta Vallarta.
5. I have stated that I will blog the whole thing and it will involve the decline in his work on bridges and crowns, which was the main problem and half the reason I quit.
6. I have not thrown any tantrums over it as you are stating, I have been helping those who were wanting to go to Morales to help them make their decision. I guess you have not been following the posts that well. I got an email from one of them thanking me for what I posted about Morales.
7. I do not think you know the whole story about things and you have been banned a few times as wellso why are you back on CureZone? Better yet, why write things you don't seem to have the correct info on?
8. For the time being I am staying because Spirit asked me to post a response regarding the strange accusations and strange conclusions written Zoebess and one of our notorious curezone trolls. So, I will do that.
9. Forgive me for not taking your advice, but you say some nasty things and inaccurate things and they are personal and I don't appreciate it. And, as far as I am concerned, your post typifies the very problems we have been having on curezone, the personal attacks that are absolutely unnecessary. Members keep trying to get this point across, but it continues to fall on deaf ears.