CureZone   Log On   Join
MH questions about Weston Price...

jackierr Views: 2,162
Published: 16 years ago

MH questions about Weston Price...

MH- I have been on an all raw, vegetarian food diet (eating some raw milk products) for 9 months and have been fighting an epstein barr infestation of my body and central nervous system. For at least the last 4 years I have had white flecks on my fingernails indicating zinc deficiency. Well a week ago I started having severe cravings for beef (something I haven't eaten in 10 years!!) and I'm starting to think it has something to do with the zinc deficiency. I started reading articles published by the Weston Price Foundation and am fascinated by its findings that the healthiest traditional peoples included lots of organ meats, animal fats, and fermented foods. I want to start adding more zinc type foods into my diet, but I'm scared of leaving the raw food way of life behind. Obviously my health comes first- but I also have moral questions about consuming meat. What should someone in my position do? I guess I could try adding more raw meats into my diet, like seared organic beef and raw oysters, maybe raw kibbee(lamb) for zinc. I am scared of parasites though. There's so much conflicting info out there about the perfect diet it just confuses me so much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)