CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
zyxw Views: 15,090
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,008,163

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hi Anna,

Thanks for the utubes...they were great! I actually learnt tai chi for a while...I should get back into it.

I thought I was over "it" but sadly I have to report I'm not. Since I had the headache and vomiting I went on a cleansing fast and last night I broke out with the 'whelts' on the back of my neck just below my hair line. I massaged a lot of 'bundles of fibers' out but the 'whelts' flaired up. While I was massaging I could feel the 'tell tale' 'splinter' feeling emerging from my skin. I got my mum to see if she could pull a few out with the tweezers this afternoon as I couldn't see the back of my neck (da!) and she got two out but the others kept slipping back into my skin.

Tonight when I came home I started feeling the 'creeping' feeling again and went into the bathroom for a better light and I have got these 'lumps' all up and down my arms, temple and back of my neck. They must have just been dormant all this time but because I'm on holidays and I can rest and let go they've flaired up with a vengence. I got a mess of them all down the right side of my neck....I'm pretty sure they are what gave me the migaraine and vomiting. (I am just so thankful for the few months I was almost symptom free)....

My mind has done its automatic mind shift back to being focused on the skin because it 'sets off' every few seconds again which sets your nerves on 'high'....(I don't want to go through all this again...) sorry for the rave... ( oh well I'll just have to get back into the salted pumpkin seeds and the Johnny Walker... while I was on that I was vitually symptom free.....I don't like the stuff but I'll push it down if it is the stuff that was helping... it burns (don't know how people can get addicted to it....!!!)

Anyhow Anna...! How are you??? How hot has it been where you are? Have you bought yourself anything new lately? (I still haven't found a lounge I like and I've been wearing the same 3 set of clothing all year...I need to buy something new but I'm scared of putting anything on my arms...I've worn the same top (I've got two) every day this year to school....no sleeves and a lowish back...(classic black) nylon/satin ....wish me luck in finding something that 'doesn't set this thing off!'

How's your garden going in this weather and what have you got in the ground at the moment? I went to the markets today and bought 4 chocolate pudding fruit...they are sooooooooo yum! They taste just like a chocolate pudding but better@!!! I also got the best rockmellon and papya, cucumbers and red peppers (yummmmmmmmm)

I have one week left of holidays and I am going to make it my mission to have FUN!!!

Let us know how you are getting on....

Cheers
Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.297 sec, (2)