CureZone   Log On   Join
That's Him

carlas Views: 1,373
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 101,069

That's Him

Hi MH:

I'm asking because of his formula for candida:

CAN-SOL (Greasewood, Purple Loosestrife, White Pond Lily) Candida formula from Solomon Wickey, severe yeast infections. Part of Solomonís wisdom in choosing two of the herbs in this combination was to observe Nature and note which plants can and do live in dark and moist or wet environments and never have problems with a fungus infection such as yeasts. The roots of Purple Loosestrife (loves to be near or in water) and the White Pond Lily fill these requirements exactly and lend their strength to us for protection against yeast and other fungus infections.

I know I have candida - not positive about cancer. Have you heard of this herbal formula? Can you make it?

A girl from my dentist's office sister died last month from non-hodgkins lymphoma. By the time they found the amish guy she was too ravaged by chemo and radiation - she was 25 and so weak they had her in a wheelchair to make the flight. She was too weak to do the things he told her to do; first was to remove her fillings. She died in June. Her sister said she had cancer in one place - but after her biopsy it came out all over in different places very quickly.

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)