CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brain detox working.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Free Powder Obsoletes Dentists!
This Powder will put Dentists out of Work!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
  Views: 2,176
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 101,088

Re: Brain detox working.

Hi Carlas,
Mono dieting comes easy if you hold MHs hand and read all his posts.
Along with the herbs and teas to debug and LLB to get intestines working I found out I LOVE fresh pineapple, mh says it detoxes lead from the body. So one day I will eat all the fresh pineapple I want, cubed pineapple for breakfast, sliced pinapple for lunch, and if I get hungry, chilled pineapple for dinner. The next day it is wheatgrass blended in blender, strained sweetened with maple syrup, mh's recipe, for breakfast, wheatgrass for lunch and dinner, next day coconut milk for breakfast, coconut meat for lunch, coconut smoothie for dinner. Or if you like berries or cantelope or melons or cilantro just get creative every day. One day I ate all the rasberries I wanted all day, and drank raspberry leaf tea. I added a bit of coconut cream and maple syrup to the rasberries for taste, I can not always get fresh picked foods, I buy from Whole Foods produce shelf. One day I ate only organic potatoes, scalloped potatoes, boiled, mashed, hash brown potatoes, o'brian potatoes, all I wanted. Or sweet potatoes. Another day when I craved oil and salt I ate delicious cured black greek olives all day. I also rub first press olive oil on my skin 1 to 3x a day as MH says this fully nourishes us if we do it 3x a day. It does and it makes skin look and feel supple smooth and great! Less varation daily gives the liver less to detox daily. MH says all fruit is just concentrated sun. And our bodies like the sun feeding. Too many different foods every day overburdens the liver. Mono is easy to do, one food a day,all you want, all day. Liver likes that.

Once you do mono dieting you can begin food combining to your taste and detox chelation needs. Combine pineapple w/ sweetened lemon water juice beverage. Cilantro and wheatgrass are good too. Or coconut & pineapple. Lemon and coconut are good too. As MH said everyone will choose their own natural mono foods based on their bodies individual needs. Mono diet is SIMPLE, pick one plant/ fruit a day & eat as much as you want of it.

After 3 days of fasting, you forget about food and just find something else to do at breakfast lunch and dinner hour or mono eat while everyone else is eating regular food. Eating is a HABIT, and after oj fast, you eat less from habit and more from knowing what your body needs help detoxing and so you eat the mono foods that help your body detox, chelate and heal itself. I think I like pineapple so much for now because I was really full of lead poisoning from old envirionment pollution, and the pineapple pulls lead out of the body.

I love MH and all his teachings, they lead you to optimal health, correct intake and optimal weight.

Best Wishes to you.
J.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (2)