CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brain detox working.

Views: 2,421
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 101,116

Re: Brain detox working.

Hi Eng,
Click on my username number, my story is on this board. This is a great board and curezone is a great network for education and healing! Pretty typical senario for me, a crank dentist used dental porcelin and metals on my teeth which caused me a littony of complaints. I posted my whole disgust for ada subrosa dentists/poisoners and ama crank licensed mds on dental and conspiracy forums.

I was a zen macrobiotic cook and metaphysical student and practitioner for 15 years. And was still suffering and ill from dental metals/lead bullets in my teeth systemically poisoning me.

Dr. Hulda Clark clued me into the pollution factor and I went to a metal free dentist Frank Jerome DDS. He exposed the mercury salesmen's union that runs the murderous culpable ada in his book, Tooth Truth, sold here on curezone.

Anyway, MH and Hulda Clarks work saved my life and health. Then after reading author Hilton Hotema, who MH recommended and who teaches nature living, I remembered seeing my first breatharian at age 17 and even then, I intuitively knew the breatharian was CORRECT and speaking TRUTH and all the junk peddlers, quack allied med and quack ama profiteers were full of impacted fecal matter and biological corruption. I read up on Hotema and got back to taoist 4,700 year old teachings that our intestines were the same dura matter as our brain and were in TRUTH our second brain or enteric brain. Dali Lamas were killed for teaching this truth by quack profiteers, agra biz enslavers and suppresive control freak creeps. Food is not necessary to sustain optimal life. That's the news. We live, as MH so aptly put it, at the bottom of a sea of cosmic gasses. Prana yogis and sunni yogas have taught this for ages. Internet speaks louder then ama rags and mass murder medias. Truth resonates, lies have short fields and depend on dark ages. We are in information age now and with computers, cellular phones, electronic media and satellites, so all truth is becoming known again.

Anyway, the flat earth suppressors are back under their rocks and the breatharian info is on the internet. Mony Vital phd, Deepak Chopra md, Jasmuheen backed by stacks of verifiable research is online and Aubrey Du Grey phd, from Oxford, longevity researcher, is published online too, most all phds seek to publish. These guys accept zero backing or funding from suppressors, exploiters and/or corrupt profiteers, so thier research is verifiable and INDEPENDANT. Non corrupted by commercial interests.

All I can tell you is READ READ READ everything MH teaches and recommends and read all the above researchers works which are online.

The tide is turning for each one of us, day by day. And we are all blessed to know MH and this great forum. I learn from reading the posts and really appreciate the free flow of information and continuous education, remembering, learning and unlearning we all get to do. Kudo's to curezone!

Best Wishes to all.
J.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)