CureZone   Log On   Join
Let me get this straight

AHarleyGyrl Views: 6,011
Published: 13 years ago

Let me get this straight

Forgive me for my ignorance, I am a total rookie at this stuff.  Ok, there are 2 forms of iodine that are good, idoral or something and another?  And, most of you take the idoral and some take the other?  I bought some kelp and you guys said it is not as strong and it could have toxins.  It is from Great Earth and they are strict, so I hope it doesn't have toxins, like mercury and such.  I don't want to waste it.  It is 150mcg.  How many of those would I take a day and how many times a day?  I know you said it won't do much good, but I just don't want to throw it away.

Also, which iodine is best, can you just list the 2 and the dosage and where to buy?  Thanks.

Please don't make big long posts.  I know you guys are very knowledgeable on the subject, but when I see big long posts, especially since I don't understand the lingo and such, I get discouraged and just have a plan to read it later.  So, if you could be as consise as possible, it would help. 

Torrie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)