CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bipolar Disorder in Children through the Roof - An Outrage!

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
More
LuellaMay Views: 4,088
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,011,710

Re: Bipolar Disorder in Children through the Roof - An Outrage!

Children do not need antidepressants.  How else to control a society but to drug them?  What better way to start than with children?

Ritalyn and the antidepressant drugs being given to children are not necessary.  ADD and ADHD are made up conditions and parents are being brainwashed into believing that these are real conditions.  The school system and doctors are working together in the drugging of America's children.  This was started in the 1980's when a 5th grade schoolteacher told me that my son needed Ritalyn.  Thank God they never succeeded in drugging my son.  These drugs have serious side effects and they are the reason we are having disturbed kids shooting others in schools.  Had we ever heard of this before?  Why now?

We have had "hyper" children throughout the ages.  Parents in the past have dealt with them without a problem.  However, as the government has become involved in our "care" they have lied to parents and made them believe that their children need these drugs.  I find it very convenient that most children that fall into this trap are those from dysfunctional homes or single parent homes where the mother is doing her very best to make ends meet.  In her exhaustion, she thinks the teacher and doctor are helping her and she falls into the system.

I have seen these children undergo horrendous changes in personality.  They lose their personalities, becoming violent and argumentative.  I have seen a perfectly well mannered child turn into one that uses profane language.  Almost like they are not able to control it.  And the mothers are at a loss, they don't know what to do.

I will confess that I have not come across a girl that takes these drugs.  They all seem to be boys.  Boys being drugged because they are merely "acting like boys."

This is another travesty being performed on society.  Children are having their humanity taken away.  And again, we just sit and watch.

What is wrong with this picture?

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (2)