CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 6

Views: 1,082
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,012,200

Re: Day 6

That is so funny. I just mentioned the same thing to my husband last night it was "like that song beers on the wall - only days". For me I am counting days to see how long I last.

I am on Day 17 and am having stomach pain etc quesy etc and craving pickles and fried chicken. Weird. I think my body is craving salt about now.

I agree with you on the salt additives , wayyyy to much. The other thing that bothers me is they add corn syrup or high fructose syrup to everything, that will clogg the arteries and may make every American a diabetic befor long. I like sweet, but I wish they would decide to forgo the huge amount of additives in favor of what is healthy and not what tastes good. Once they have a money maker there is less chance they will change the formula , unless the masses complain like they did over the trans fat issues. Sorry for the mini rant.. ;) {stepping down from soap box} :)

Good luck with the fast.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)