CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: That's Him

MH 108 Views: 1,291
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 101,221

Re: That's Him

Greetings,

It looks like your on your way!!!!!!!!! The Curezone needs to realize that the Dr. Clark liver flush and the cayenne formulas of Richard Shulze are just steps and can not allow the body to cure the stomach and with out a healed stomach health will elude all. I will bet money Richard Shulze is full of stones galore and probably is not wormfree! I have noticed that many healers can not heal them selves! I think every teacher at the herbal school I went to were all prematurely dieing, I tried to help them and some let their pride stand in the way, but I did get to 2 and those 2 will influence the others in time, hopefully!

The second book will be differant and then the 3rd book will be back to mastering oranges. If someway I could get out of the factory I would have many books ready. Maybe someday!

Blessings,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.452 sec, (1)