CureZone   Log On   Join
Also go to the Energized Water Forum here on CZ..

ladylove Views: 1,574
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,011,052

Also go to the Energized Water Forum here on CZ..

..Pat who put up the forum, had FM and got rid of it using this very simple method.

I agree with the poster who said feed your liver and Lymph.

I would add to that get yourself some Emer-gen-C and get your electrolytes up.

Foot baths can do incredible things for the kind of systemic pain you describe:
Two dishpans, one very hot, one cold (With ice, I mean).
In the hot one, put 1/2 cup Epsom Salts + 1 pint (Yes 16oz) of drugstore Hydrogen Peroxide, + some Cayenne powder if you have it.

Soak yer tootsies in the hot side for about 10 min, then switch to the cold side until they cool off. Then switch back to the hot side for another 10 min, then back to the cold side again until they cool off. Do that one more time, and prepare to be amazed at the improvement in *systemic* pain.

My thanks to Moreless on the "Ask Moreless" forum for this info, which I have modified slightly..

I used to do this soak with an electric coffeemaker sitting right by the dishpan to add hot water in the hot side as required, and a couple trays of ice cubes to add to the cold side as required. Takes a little over 1/2 hour to do this.

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)