CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: its not money

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
excalibur Views: 6,649
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,013,690

Re: its not money

Before I was in my current business, about 11 years ago, I spent an entire year privately researching some unusual things that I discovered. They tie in to this present enigma. The unexpected sudden death of my husband determined I focus on providing for my family, so... research was put on hold.

I burned lots of fibers, to determine content of same. Cotton does NOT burn like these fibers do. One particularly large one, very coiled, burned like metal does. That test was done this week.

I, too, believe that we are not supposed to easily determine what the true nature of this "plague" is. The money connection, via all of the newly designed currency is the closest I have come to anything that makes sense. Lots of fibers fluoresce, so that test is not helping much. The "raised" area, in grainy-looking "gold" on the 10's, 20's, and 50's are yielding some interesting items.

At this point, am more interested in eradicating it from our bodies. When we are free of the irritation, suffering, and foreign substances coming out of our skin, I believe we will be able to focus a bit more intelligently on the source.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.158 sec, (1)