In the previous discussion related to Dr. Morales & Torrie ...
- Torrie was able to remove all negative messages from CureZone
- Torrie only had Moderator privileges on her own forum.
Before she got the Moderator privileges (few months ago) ... it was the job of moderators, including me, to remove any messages from her forum that she disagrees with. (As a forum owner, she had a right to request removal of any message that she disputes.)
- Webmaster , moderators and Torrie removed many negative messages from CureZone
- Torrie removed one message
- I removed one message from another forum (message posted by a person who has been repeatedly spamming CureZone, making the credibility of the poster extremely quetionable ).
All those message threads (that were hidden) are now visible (un-hidden).