CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 20WF: surferwoman, on-a-mission

Views: 1,177
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,014,229

Day 20WF: surferwoman, on-a-mission

Hi. Thanks for the messages. Yes day 20 , can hardly believe it since I never went beyond day 5 in the past. So far down 23-25 pounds, it fluctuates. Feeling weak , sometimes dizzy with aches and pains, but that might be "retracing". Have the furry ucky tongue that cannot be cleaned nor dissolved. I was a little disappointed that my blood pressure had not dropped within normal range as of yet, since I read Dr. Fuhrman's book and it talked how it would do that. But I am going to go as long as I can then merge into juice feasting/fasting for 1/2 or egual the length of the water fast.

Yes I am only taking in water. I have used a number of purified waters, mineral water and spring water that you get at the grocery. Perhaps it is cheating,but I feel the mineral water kept me on the diet because I had a couple episodes where I was really out of it heart was racing, pulse was high and after a couple mineral waters I was fine ( fine for fasting).

If the above had not normalized I would have broken the fast , that was around day 7. The important point is to know your body and any symptoms that might be trouble, because fasting can lead to death if not done carefully. I am fasting for healing and spiritual reasons, but the weightloss, though needed is a big bonus.

Surferwoman, you mentioned you were using an enema daily? Does that make you feel weaker after doing it ? In the later stages of your fast are you still seeing gunk come out? I am very curious about it, but was not up to trying something new. My health has been kinda fragile and I can see trying it and my husband coming home and finding me in some position relative to it ie A$$ in the air passed out?haha Well sometimes they say your worst fears come true, hopefully not this one.

SO how is your fast? Any unusual detox issues, or health issues trying to resolve?

Good luck and take care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.375 sec, (1)